Ten High Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1971

Took the day off of work today to take care of some personal errands and almost forgot to post today’s vintage ad. Sorry about that! Here’s a Ten High Bourbon advertisement from 1971. My wife’s uncle still drinks this today. It’s by far his favorite bourbon.

Ten High Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1971

I took the day off of work today to take care of some personal errands and almost forgot to post today’s vintage ad. Sorry about that!

Here’s a Ten High Bourbon advertisement from 1971. My wife’s uncle still drinks this today. It’s by far his favorite bourbon. And to those of you who are asking…no, he doesn’t drink it straight.

Have a great weekend, and try to stay cool in this heat.

Ten High Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1971