Twitter Showdown 2013: Maker’s Mark vs Jim Beam

Back in the Spring of 2012 I featured a Twitter showdown graphic comparing @MakersMark and @JimBeamOfficial. Now that more than a year has passed I thought it would be fun to see how both brands have grown since our original post.

Twitter Showdown: Maker’s Mark vs Jim Beam Image

Back in the Spring of 2012 I featured a Twitter showdown graphic comparing @MakersMark and @JimBeamOfficial. Now that more than a year has passed I thought it would be fun to see how both brands have grown since our original post.

The infographic below shows how the two Twitter accounts compare to each other across several key measurements. As with our original Twitter showdown, it looks like Maker’s Mark comes out the winner again.

Maker’s Mark as grown from 15.5k followers in March 2012 to roughly 36k today. Jim Beam has grown to 28k followers, up from 12.4k over a year ago. Nice work by both brands to increase their following and engagement on Twitter.

Make sure to share this infographic and let us know who you’d like us to compare for the next Bourbon & Banter Twitter Showdown.