Today’s the day folks. The day we make history. The day we give #BOURBON it’s moment in the sun on Twitter. That’s right folks. It’s #BOURBON go time.
A few weeks ago we first posted about our desire to boost #BOURBON visibility online – most notably Twitter. That day has finally come and we hope that you will join your fellow #BOURBON lovers to profess your love of American’s Native Spirit by tweeting about #BOURBON throughout the day and encouraging others to do the same. Here’s a few ways that you can help us spread the #BOURBON gospel.
- Add the hashtag – #BOURBON – to your tweets today. Every use of #BOURBON helps us get closer to our goal
- Encourage your friends to send out a tweet or two today using #BOURBON
- RT others who are using the #BOURBON hashtag and follow them
- Encourage your favorite celebrities* to get involved and tweeting #BOURBON by sending them this link – http://bit.ly/15MlDmX
- Search for people on Twitter using the hashtag #whiskyfest and invite them to help us support #BOURBON (9/27 is same day as WhiskyFest after all)
Anything you do to help us spread the word will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for being a part of our community and sharing in all things #BOURBON.
Almost forgot, we’re going to pick a few people randomly that use #BOURBON today and give them some very cool bourbon schwag from some of our favorite brands like Art Eatables, Four Roses, Maker’s Mark, Willett, Buffalo Trace, Big House Bourbon, Woodford Reserve and more.
*Don’t follow any celebrities? Here’s a few you can reach out to and request they join our cause:
But don’t stop here. Track down your favorite celeb and ask them to join our toast.