W.L. Weller Reserve Bourbon Ad Circa 1978

Today I present to you a W.L. Weller Special Reserve bourbon ad from the groovy year of 1978. I hope people were able to decipher this one and know they were supposed to add water to their bourbon – not drink it in the rain. Don’t laugh folks. It was the 1970’s remember?

W. L. Weller Special Reserve Bourbon Ad Circa 1978 Photo