Who’s Leading The Bourbon Conversation On Twitter Infographic – August 2012

In Banter by Patrick "Pops" Garrett7 Comments

It’s time to check in and see who’s leading the bourbon conversation on Twitter.

It looks like the use of bourbon is down since our last report by about 78 appearances. Blame it on the summer heat if you want but I hate to think that we’re losing momentum in letting the world know just how awesome #bourbon really is.

@jetsetterdotcom and the fine folks at @whiskeydisks led the overall #bourbon conversation. It was great to see @justaddbourbon appear as well, along with @Makersmark who appeared 214 times on the peak day of bourbon usage.

Please share our infographic and encourage your friends to follow us on Twitter and start  using bourbon on relevant Tweets.

#bourbon Twitter August 2012

[notice]If you’ve been considering visiting bourbon country we invite you to join us on a truly one of a kind bourbon experience. Learn more about the 2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage.[/notice]