Who’s Leading The Bourbon Conversation On Twitter Infographic – September 2012

Another month closer to fall and time to check in to see who’s leading the bourbon conversation on Twitter.

Looks like we’ve bounced back from the previous month’s low usage of #bourbon on Twitter with just over 5,500 uses of the hashtag over the last 30 days. Well Done!

@FarahfromKY led the use of #bourbon at the beginning and at the end of the last 30 days…well done. We’re pleased to see @JimBeamOfficial take the the honor of “most influential user” on the peak day of #bourbon usage.

You’ll also notice that among our two top topic influencers (@xxxratemypic & @iamch0pper) we’ve got an adult oriented account and an “MTV star” with over 700k followers. I think this is further proof that bourbon is back and here to stay.

Keep up the good work and let’s see if we can spread the bourbon gospel enough to get our monthly Twitter mentions up to 10,000.  Please share our infographic and encourage your friends to follow us on Twitter and start  using #bourbon on relevant Tweets.

#bourbon Twitter September 2012