View Post

Bourbon Advertising Feature

There’s no doubt that bourbon is enjoying a tremendous resurgence in popularity these days. Combine the recent increase of bourbon-related advertising and the relative lack thereof over the last few decades and one forgets that bourbon, and it’s related advertising, have been around a long time. They say that everything old becomes new again and for bourbon that is definitely the case. However, I don’t think we’ll ever see bourbon advertising look quite the same it did decades ago. To help remind us of bourbon’s rich marketing legacy I will be posting old images and ads as I find them …

View Post

Welcome Fellow Bourbon Lovers

In Banter by Patrick "Pops" Garrett1 Comment

Hello, my name is Patrick but you can call me “Pops”.

I really need to get something off my chest, an admissions of sorts. You see, I really, really love bourbon. It’s become quite the obsession of mine over the last few years and despite the fact that I don’t live in Kentucky I’ve done a pretty good job of getting my hands on various bourbons to taste and bourbon-related information to better educate myself on the mighty brown.