View Post

Wild Turkey American Honey & A Beautiful Redhead

In Bourbon Whiskey Reviews, Cocktails by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

What does Wild Turkey American Honey have in common with a beautiful redhead?  That’s a good question. Lucky for you I’m going to answer that question and share one hell of a recipe for some summer sipping bourbon iced tea. Take a seat and let me begin my story… Meet Kate. She’s the beautiful redhead I’m talking about. 13 years ago this weekend she did me the honor of becoming my wife and partner in crime.  While it was obvious I was marrying well above my pay grade, I had no idea just how amazing the next 13 years would …