View Post

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon Glaze

In Food by Patrick "Pops" Garrett8 Comments

It’s a big day over at Bourbon & Banter. I’m excited and proud to share with you all a guest blog post by my wife…the Redhead. As I’ve said before I’m a truly blessed to be married to such an amazing woman and while she still won’t drink bourbon straight I have convinced her to incorporate bourbon into her already stellar cooking. Hopefully this will be the first post of many to come on the topic of cooking and baking with bourbon. If you enjoy the post please drop a note in the comments and let her know. The more …