View Post

Apple Bourbon Tart Recipe

In Food by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

I’m pleased that the Redhead has agreed to share with everyone another one of her bourbon creation recipes. If you like the recipe please let her know in the comments. If we can get enough feedback I’m sure that we can convince her to provide us with more bourbon inspired recipes. My husband has asked me once again to provide a recipe.  In the last 24 hours we have consumed not one, but two, apple tarts.   The first tart consisted of a crust made with baking soda and apples soaked in armagnac, a French brandy that has a distinct prune …

View Post

Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin With Bourbon Glaze

In Food by Patrick "Pops" Garrett8 Comments

It’s a big day over at Bourbon & Banter. I’m excited and proud to share with you all a guest blog post by my wife…the Redhead. As I’ve said before I’m a truly blessed to be married to such an amazing woman and while she still won’t drink bourbon straight I have convinced her to incorporate bourbon into her already stellar cooking. Hopefully this will be the first post of many to come on the topic of cooking and baking with bourbon. If you enjoy the post please drop a note in the comments and let her know. The more …