View Post

Free Shipping – Helping Spread the Bourbon Gospel

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

Next month is National Bourbon Heritage Month. Or as we like to call it – The Best Month Ever. Once again this year we’ll be celebrating in style with lots of giveaways, special content and special offers on all things bourbon related. More details will be shared on September 1st. But we thought we’d go ahead and announce one of our surprises a few days early to help you prepare for National Bourbon Heritage Month. We super excited to announce that effectively immediately all items available through the Bourbon & Banter Shop are available with free shipping.  That’s right – …

View Post

Drink American Bourbon Patriot T-Shirt

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

We’re excited to introduce the next release in our Bourbon Patriot Flag series of products – the Drink American Bourbon Patriot T-Shirt. This exclusive design from Bourbon & Banter is now available for order over at The Medicinal Spirit Society along with a bunch of other great bourbon-related items like glassware, posters and flasks. We hope you swing by and check out the shirt in more detail. This designed turned out great and we especially love the Heavy Metal color combination that we received last night for review. If you like the design please share it with your friends and …

View Post

2015 Bourbon Wall Calendar

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

Another year, another opportunity to hang bourbon on your wall. We’ve updated our 2014 Bourbon Wall Calendar for 2015 and it’s now available for purchase via Lulu.com. Each month features a different bourbon inspired photo exclusive to Bourbon & Banter and taken at several of your favorite distillers like Four Roses, Maker’s Mark and Willett. It’s the perfect addition to your bourbon collection and also makes a great gift for the bourbon lover who could use a little help keeping track of time. Note: This is the same calendar as 2014 but with updated dates reflective of 2015.

View Post

2014 Bourbon Holiday Gift Guide

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

The holiday season is finally upon us and that means two things to all of us here at Bourbon & Banter: It’s time to increase our weekly consumption of bourbon as we entertain family and friends. We let all of those family and friends know what we really want for a holiday gift while they’re under the influence. We’ve learned that it helps increase our odds. (plus we send them a link to this post as follow-up so they don’t forget) We thought you’d enjoy benefitting from our craftiness as well.

View Post

Introducing Ezras.com

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

Bourbon & Banter is thrilled to announce an exciting new destination for those looking to learn more about craft spirits. Introducing Ezras.com. Ezras.com offers a curated marketplace for craft spirits produced all over the country. Its mission is to identify some of the best distillers of whiskey, vodka, gin, etc. and provide a platform for customers to not only buy their products, but also better understand the stories and inspirations behind them. To complete that objective and educate consumers about the great developments within the industry, Ezra’s publishes a bi-monthly online journal called The Swill. A great example of that …

View Post

Help Us Decide: Which Bourbon Shirt Should Be Next?

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

Maybe it’s the bourbon we’ve been drinking but sometimes we can get pretty in indecisive when it comes to the bourbon product designs we’re working on. We’ve been working to get our new bourbon bottle flag design put on a t-shirt and have come up with the 3 designs you see above. Option 1 will definitely be released but we need your help in deciding if we should release option 2 or option 3 along with it. Only difference is the font but sometimes the font makes the choice more difficult than it should be. With a little luck and …

View Post

Bourbon Evangelists, Please Stand Up

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

Happy 1st Friday of Bourbon Heritage Month! It’s been months since we first announced our Bourbon Evangelist t-shirt and made it available for pre-order. Since then we’ve searched for an on demand printer to offer it year-round, added a new “Angel’s” version and setup a new dedicated online store to sell bourbon and other spirit-related products. For those of you who have been waiting patiently for the shirt to return – today is your day. We thank you for your patience. You can use the link below to check out our new online store – The Medicinal Spirit Society – …

View Post

Father’s Day Engraved Glencairn Whisky Glass

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

A quick note to let everyone know that we’ve got a limited time product offering available just in time for Father’s Day. You can now order one of our custom designed Glencairn whisky glasses and have an additional message engraved on the opposite side of the glass. It’s the perfect way to give your father, husband or brother something special for Father’s Day. Check out the product details in our Bourbon Shop and make sure to order by June 9th to ensure delivery by Father’s Day.