View Post

Wild Turkey Visitor Center Print

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

Bourbon & Banter is pleased to offer this limited edition fine art photo from the grand opening of the Wild Turkey visitor center. This photo captures the unique essence of the new visitor center which was built to resemble old tobacco barns. “Kentucky is famous for its horses, its bourbon and its tobacco,” said Russell. “This, to me, looks like one of those tobacco barns. It’s tradition. We wanted to keep everything Kentucky tradition.” More specifically, this photo shows the path to the visitor center’s viewing room where you can take in scenic views of the Kentucky River and surrounding …

View Post

Custom Design Bourbon Flasks for Valentine’s Day

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

We’re pleased to announce the addition of 3 new custom designed flasks to our online store. We’ve been working on these for a while and couldn’t be more thrilled to finally make them available. While we’re still working on some better photos of each flask, we decided to list them now so folks would have some time to place an order for Valentine’s Day. If you place your order by Sunday night, February 9th, you should receive them by Valentine’s Day. All orders are processed and shipped by our partner so make sure to get your order placed as soon …

View Post

Last Minute Deals on Bourbon Gifts

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

The holidays are upon us and for many time is running out to find that perfect gift for the bourbon lover in their life. We know how hard it can be to shop for people like us. Many folks don’t want to buy another bottle of bourbon knowing that they might make a critical purchasing error and give something that’s considered cheap or unpleasant. And let’s face it. It’s not like you can walk into a Marshall’s and find bourbon-themed products staring back at you saying “pick me”. (I’m choosing to ignore Marshall’s need to push cocktail shakes, cheap rock …

View Post

2014 Bourbon Wall Calendar

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

  If there’s one thing every bourbon lover wants it’s more time to enjoy their favorite beverage. Unfortunately science hasn’t figured out a way to create more hours in a day so we’re unable to physically give the “gift of time”. However, all of us at Bourbon & Banter put our heads together and decided that the next best thing would be a gift to help you keep track of time. It’s with great pride we introduce the first edition of our 2014 Bourbon & Banter Bourbon Wall Calendar. Now you can give your favorite bourbon drinker a full year …

View Post

Bourbon & Banter 2013 Holiday Gift Guide

In Gear News by Erin PetreyLeave a Comment

The holiday season is fast approaching, which means our gifting lists are growing longer by the day. Fear not! Bourbon & Banter is here to provide you with ideas for holiday presents for that Bourbon lover (or prospective Bourbon lover!) in your life. We asked each of our contributors to let us know what they would like to unwrap this holiday season and put together this 2013 Holiday Gift Guide. So pour yourself a glass and get ready to some extra boozy shopping. And, as always, something from the Bourbon & Banter Shop or Barrel Proof Bourbon Print Gallery will make …

View Post

Bourbon Evangelist T-Shirt Pre-Order

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

The time has come for all Bourbon Evangelists to rise up and declare their allegiance to all things bourbon. To help you with your quest we’re thrilled to finally open up pre-ordering for our new Bourbon Evangelist t-shirt. Between now and November 15th, you can place a pre-order for this one-of-a-kind bourbon t-shirt that is sure to make you the envy of all your whiskey loving friends. Use the link below to place your order today so you don’t miss the deadline of 11/15. We’ll start shipping out orders on December 2nd so you should have your shirt in time …

View Post

Are You A Bourbon Evangelist?

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

Do you consider yourself a bourbon evangelist? You know, the one that’s always preaching the bourbon gospel and letting your friends to enjoy your latest bottle acquisition? If so, we’ve got the shirt for you. Allow us to introduce the Bourbon & Banter Bourbon Evangelist tee. We thought it was high time that we had a shirt that showcased our dedication to spreading the bourbon gospel.  Cool, right?  As part of Bourbon Heritage month we’re going to make the shirt available for pre-order on the site very soon. Please make sure to come back and check on our progress so you …

View Post

Bourbon iPhone Skins Prototype

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

  My wife calls me a schemer. Others call me an entrepreneur. I prefer to call myself a passionate visionary. 😉 Regardless of what I’m called, I’m on a mission to spread the bourbon gospel and build Bourbon & Banter into a recognizable brand among bourbon drinkers. One of the ways I hope to do that is by offering up unique bourbon-themed products that people actually want to use in their daily lives. Whether it’s a clever bourbon t-shirt, photo prints or posters I hope to help bring bourbon into everyone’s life in some way. Towards that end I recently …

View Post

Father’s Day Bourbon Prints

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

Sure. You could buy your father another bottle of bourbon for Father’s Day but I suspect he’s already got a few behind the bar. Why not give him the gift of bourbon that he can hang on the walls of his office or man cave? Bourbon & Banter’s Barrel Proof series of bourbon prints are the perfect gift for the bourbon lover. The collection includes photos from many of Kentucky’s most famous distilleries, including Buffalo Trace, Four Roses, Jim Beam, Maker’s Mark, Wild Turkey and Willett. Each print measures 16×20 and is ready to hang in your favorite frame – …