View Post

Bourbon Barrel Grill Wood

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

While your local weather may not agree, tomorrow is the first day of Spring. And with Spring comes outdoor living, which means it’s time to fire up the grill. Just in time for this Spring tradition, Bourbon Barrel Foods has released their Bourbon Barrel Grill Wood. Made from repurposed bourbon barrel staves, this wood will bring the flavor of America’s Native Spirit to your next grilling event. It’s perfect for grilling or smoking and is the exact same wood that Bourbon Barrel Foods uses to smoke their salt, spices and sugar. In other words, you know it’s good. You can …

View Post

Introducing Barrel Strength Bourbon Posters

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

We’re excited to announce that our new Barrel Strength Bourbon Posters are now available for purchase. These original posters have been created from photos taken by Bourbon & Banter’s founder, Patrick “Pops” Garrett, during the 2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage. Each poster is 18×24 inches and printed on professional grade paper to ensure lasting quality. Currently there are three posters to choose from including: Jim Beam Distillery Buffalo Trace Distillery Willet Distillery Choose your favorite or order all three for the ultimate bourbon poster collage in your home or office. Click on the posters below to get more information and …

Bourbon Proof Prints Have Arrived

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

A little over ten days ago I officially announced the launch of my Bourbon Proof Fine Art Bourbon photos. Last night I received my first personal order of the prints and I couldn’t be happier. They turned out amazing and I can’t wait to put them up on the walls of my office.  If you’re still looking for a gift for the Bourbon lover in your life I highly recommended you take another look at the collection. As a holiday bonus if everyone can spread the word about this series of fine art prints and we can get at least …

View Post

Barrel Proof Fine Art Bourbon Photos

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" Garrett1 Comment

I know it’s a Saturday and I usually don’t post anything to the blog, but I’m pretty excited about this one and I couldn’t wait until Monday to share it with everyone. I hope you don’t mind the weekend interruption and some bourbon photos. In addition to my passion for Bourbon, I’m pretty addicted to photography. I’ve been taking photos for a little over 12 years now and a few years ago I took the plunge and started shooting professionally on the side. Since then I’ve enjoyed capturing life’s unique moments for people around St. Louis through portraits, event photography and …

View Post

Introducing The Shot Flask

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

“The Shot Flask is a drinking flask with a twist. In addition to its premium, stainless steel & bonded leather wrapping, the Shot Flask contains a hidden cup allowing you to pour a precise 2-ounce shot whenever and wherever desired. Using a collapsible design, the shot glass can be flattened for compact storage and easily expanded for your drinking pleasure. The Shot Flask makes the perfect gift for that special someone in your life or to spoil yourself with a flask that’s finally worth showing off.” It’s Tuesday morning and I’m moving a little slow. I think it’s because Christmas …

View Post

Vote Bourbon & Support America’s Native Spirit

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

I realize that everyone’s busy today making time to get out and vote but I wanted to remind folks that whether your candidate wins or loses tonight what really matters is that we all continue to come together and support America in any way possible. To make that a little easier for those of you who love America’s Native Spirit I’ve added some additional products to our ‘Drink American, Drink Bourbon’ online store. As you watch the results come in this evening take a few minutes and go online and check out our newest additions. They’re the perfect way to …

View Post

Brandy Smuggler Walking Cane Flask (a.k.a. quick kick me in the shins)

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" Garrett2 Comments

I’m not going to go out and run a marathon tomorrow but then again I’m not quite ready to spend the rest of my days in a rocker on the front porch of “the home”. But I have to tell you though that I’ve never been so inclined to get myself a cane in my life. You know…for medicinal purposes. Meet the Brandy Smuggler Walking Cane Flask. Or as I like to call it the “quick kick me in the shins” so I can look legit cane. Here’s the official write-up or product detail porn for those in the know. …