View Post

Bourbon Across America Visits the Century Bar

In Bars by Patrick "Pops" Garrett2 Comments

A few weeks ago we traveled up to Dayton, OH to visit the Century Bar as part of our Bourbon Across America travels.  While we’re still working on a full write-up of our visit to the bar, we thought we’d share with you a video we put together of our adventures so you could learn a little bit more about the Century Bar and why we selected them to kick off our Bourbon Across America series. Special thanks go out to Joe, Tim and George for taking time to appear in the video as well as te Century Bar owner, …