2014 Bourbon Holiday Gift Guide Cover Image

2014 Bourbon Holiday Gift Guide

In Gear News by Patrick "Pops" GarrettLeave a Comment

2014 Bourbon Holiday Gift Guide Cover Image

The holiday season is finally upon us and that means two things to all of us here at Bourbon & Banter:

  1. It’s time to increase our weekly consumption of bourbon as we entertain family and friends.
  2. We let all of those family and friends know what we really want for a holiday gift while they’re under the influence. We’ve learned that it helps increase our odds. (plus we send them a link to this post as follow-up so they don’t forget)

We thought you’d enjoy benefitting from our craftiness as well. That’s why we’re excited to share Bourbon & Banter’s 2014 Bourbon Holiday Gift Guide. We hope you’ll find it both entertaining and helpful as you search for the perfect gift for the bourbon lover in your life. Even if that person is you!

View through the slideshow below and click on an image to link to the products website for more information. Or if you prefer, you can download our 2014 Bourbon Holiday Gift Guide in PDF format.

  • 2014 Bourbon Holiday Gift Guide Cover Image