Medley Bros. Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1951

Another Friday is here at last! Today’s ad is from Medley Bros. Bourbon, a brand I’ve never seen before.  Here’s a link to their current operations website.  It appears that they started producing bourbon again in mid-2009 with plans to age it for at least four years. They are owned by Angostura, Ltd., which is supposed to launch a bourbon brand using the stocks produced at CMDK.  I couldn’t locate any intel on that topic, so if someone has some news to share, please drop a note in the comments section.

Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the ad and have a great weekend. I’m going to make it rain bourbon since there isn’t any other type of rain happening. Umbrellas are not required.

Cheers!