Old Taylor Bourbon Advertisement Circa 1959

Today’s vintage bourbon ad comes from Old Taylor Bourbon. In this 1959 print ad, we’re asked to “taste why the bubbles dance for joy!” I dedicate this one to all of you highball lovers out there.  Having grown up on the South side of St. Louis, highballs made from Segrams 7 and 7-Up were considered a right of passage. Perhaps I would have switched to bourbon sooner had we used something like Old Taylor. I think I’ll mull that over tonight with some Colonel Taylor. Have a great weekend, everyone!