2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage Official Tour T-Shirt

In Events by Patrick "Pops" Garrett4 Comments

The final design of the 2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage t-shirt is here. Everyone who joins us on the tour in October gets one of these in their VIP Gift Bag. There’s an ever growing list of really cool things that are going into the VIP Gift Bag but I think these shirts are going to be one of the highlights. If you’re joining us in October I hope you like what you see. And if you like what you see but haven’t signed up for the tour I have only one question: What are you waiting for? Check out the link below the shirts and reserve your space today. Only a few seats left on the bourbon bus.

2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage Tour T-Shirt

2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage Tour T-Shirt

[notice]If you’ve been considering visiting bourbon country we invite you to join us on a truly one of a kind bourbon experience. Learn more about the 2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage.[/notice]

Comments