2015 San Antonio Cocktail Conference

Last year, several members of our team attended the San Antonio Cocktail Conference and had a helluva good time. This year’s event is fast approaching so we wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the dates and details.

2015 San Antonio Cocktail Conference Header

2015 San Antonio Cocktail Conference Header

Last year, several members of our team attended the San Antonio Cocktail Conference and had a helluva good time. This year’s event is fast approaching so we wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the dates and details. If you find yourself in the area next month we highly recommend you grab some tickets and avail yourself of the festivities.

San Antonio Cocktail Conference

January 15-18, 2015 • San Antonio, TXThe first of its kind in Texas, and now in its fourth year, the San Antonio Cocktail Conference was named one of the Best Cocktail Festivals in America by Fodor’s Travel. Like its predecessors the Manhattan Cocktail Classic and New Orleans’ Tales of the Cocktail, every year top bartenders and cocktail aficionados are brought together for educational seminars, guided tastings and cocktail parties. Houston Street Charities and the Conference will once again donate 100 percent of all money raised during the Conference to benefit children.

This year, the San Antonio Cocktail Conference will host classes and events such as the history of the Stitzel Weller Distillery and the road to Pappy (Pappy Hour – What’s All The Fuss About?) and an in-depth look of the Henderson Family and Angel’s Envy (Old School Distilling Families/New School Spirits). Tickets are available on a daily or individual basis. The Conference also features a slew of fantastic parties that allow attendees to eat, drink, and party their way through the city of San Antonio while learning about boozy history, mixology, and pairings.

Learn more and buy tickets for the San Antonio Cocktail Conference on their website, www.SanAntonioCocktailConference.com