Announcing the 2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage

A few weeks ago, I was discussing a trip to Kentucky with some friends. As we started to research all the different distilleries tours and pre-packaged travel options, I realized that the type of experience I was looking for wasn’t readily available.

Announcing the 2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage

A few short weeks ago, I was discussing a trip to Kentucky with a few of my friends. As we started to research all the different distilleries tours and pre-packaged travel options, I realized that the type of experience I was looking for wasn’t readily available. Don’t get me wrong. There are some fine trips available, but none of them looked like they would deliver the type of experience I was hoping to have in bourbon country.

I also realized that if I went with only a few local friends, I would miss out on what Bourbon & Banter is all about – good friends and great banter. It was at that moment that the 2012 Bourbon & Banter Pilgrimage was born. If I’m heading to bourbon country, I’m doing it right and doing it with the Bourbon & Banter community.

This trip is born out of my love of all things bourbon, and I hope you find it to be the type of experience you’re looking for as well. I believe that bourbon should be an accessible experience for everyone. I’ve worked hard to keep the cost of the tour within reason while also delivering a unique experience that you’re unlikely to get anywhere else. I’m not a professional travel planner or tour operator, so I’m not looking to get rich from the trip. I’m just a bourbon lover who is working hard to spread the Bourbon Gospel and believes that this Pilgrimage is a great way to make that happen.

I’d be honored if you joined me.

So without further delay, I’m pleased officially announce the trip agenda and particulars.  Please set a reminder that the registration and payment for the trip will be available starting Saturday morning around 9 am.  (If you want early registration check out our Facebook page.)

~ Pops