America Needs A Drink – Bourbon Podcast Episode 6

Episode 6 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – America Needs A Drink – is now available for your listening pleasure. Welcome to Bourbon Heritage Month! We’ve got a fantastic episode to kick of the most badass month of the year.

America Needs A Drink Bourbon Podcast Episode 6 Header

Episode 6 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – America Needs A Drink –  is now available for your listening pleasure.

Welcome to Bourbon Heritage Month! We've got a fantastic episode to kick of the most badass month of the year. We're glad you're here to give us a listen.

We've added two new show segments this episode - Bourbon IQ and What We're Drinking - that we think you're gonna love. And as always, we don't pull any punches and tell it like we see it.

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 6 – America Needs A Drink:

  • Whiskey Headlines (11:20)
  • BourbonIQ (28:42)
  • What We're Drinking (37:00)
  • Bourbon Bullshit (48:00)

We strongly encourage to listen to the whole show but if you're pressed for time (we're talking to the vodka drinkers of course) definitely tune into the Whiskey News to hear about the new Circus Peanut whiskey coming to market and Bourbon Bullshit.

Alright now. Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable and listen to episode #6 using the player above or via your favorite podcast player.

Warning: If you're not comfortable with cussing and swearing, you might want to skip this one folks. It's recorded at barrel strength with full-throttle banter.

We sure hope you enjoy episode #6 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.