Hipster In A Bottle – Bourbon Podcast #8

Episode 8 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Hipster In A Bottle – is now available for your listening pleasure. In this episode we take a bit of time to discuss Bourbon & Banter’s plans for 2021 including some thoughts on how we’re going to reinvent bourbon reviews for the masses.

Hipster In A Bottle Bourbon Podcast Episode 8 Header

Episode 8 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Hipster In A Bottle –  is now available for your listening pleasure.

In this episode we take a bit of time to discuss Bourbon & Banter's plans for 2021 including some thoughts on how we're going to reinvent bourbon reviews for the masses. Then it's on to Whiskey News where we explore the reality that very few people have any clue what they're drinking and bars that cheat their customers are assholes. And of course, another industry breaking update regarding the upcoming release of Millennial Bourbon - a bourbon for hipsters, made by hipsters.

While this episode's Craft Shoot takes us back to Kentucky for a little déjà vu, the Bourbon Bullshit segment goes off the rails as we try to figure out what they hell Terry Bradshaw was thinking when he decided to launch his new bourbon. As a bonus, we also take LG's Craft Ice Making refrigerator to task along with Sazerac's Autumn Collection release from their Last Drop Distiller's line of rare spirits.

As the most honest podcast in bourbon we're don't pull any punches and we tell it like we see it. If you've been searching for a bourbon podcast that provides honest reviews, to the point information, and doesn't take itself too seriously – welcome home!

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 8 – Hipster In A Bottle:

  • Whiskey News (14:08)
  • The Craftshoot (45:55)
  • Bourbon Bullshit (58:06)

Sure, you can be one of those folks who only listens to part of a podcast but let's be honest - haven't we had enough of those people in 2020? And besides, we strongly advise you don't do anything that would cause people to confuse you with a vodka drinker.

Are you ready? Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable and listen to all of  episode #8 using the player above or via your favorite podcast player.

Warning: If you're not comfortable with cussing and swearing, you might want to skip this one folks. It's recorded at barrel strength with full-throttle banter.

We sure hope you enjoyed episode #8 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.