Texas Redemption – Bourbon Podcast #11

The 11th episode of the Bourbon & Banter podcast – Texas Redemption – is now available for your listening (and drinking) pleasure. After almost a year, we hit a first for the B&B Podcast, but you’ll have to listen to find out what that is.

Texas Redemption Bourbon Podcast Episode 11 Header

The 11th episode of the Bourbon & Banter podcast – Texas Redemption - is now available for your listening (and drinking) pleasure. After almost a year, we hit a first for the B&B Podcast, but you’ll have to listen to find out what that is.

This episode brings you the latest whiskey news, with everything from the new Luxco acquisition by MGP to breaking news about the future of Henry McKenna Bottled-in-Bond. The craft shoot is a very surprising one. We were shocked at the results of that segment this month, and we think you will be too. Bourbon Bullshit puts focus on whether or not William H. Macy should fully embrace his Frank Gallagher character and bail on his newly announced bourbon in favor of an Irish whiskey or is it just another celebrity whiskey to ignore.

As the most honest podcast in bourbon we're don't pull any punches and we tell it like we see it. If you've been searching for a bourbon podcast that provides honest reviews, to the point information, and doesn't take itself too seriously – welcome home!

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 11 – Texas Redemption:

  • Whiskey News (11:05)
  • The Craft Shoot (36:24)
  • Bourbon Bullshit (47:18)

Don't be that person that only listens to part of the show. We know where you live and we can be there faster than a Wall Street trader can cry to their therapist after having one pulled over on them by some 22-year old Reddit users. We politely ask that you listen to the whole show, so you can be the one with all the info for your evening Zoom cocktail hour.

Are you ready? Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable and listen to episode #11 using the player above or via your favorite podcast player.

Warning: If you're not comfortable with cussing and swearing, you might want to skip this one folks. It's recorded at barrel strength with full-throttle banter.

We sure hope you enjoyed episode #11 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.