Texas Redemption Bourbon Podcast Episode 11 Header

Texas Redemption – Bourbon Podcast #11

In Podcast by Patrick "Pops" Garrett and Bob BennettLeave a Comment

The 11th episode of the Bourbon & Banter podcast – Texas Redemption - is now available for your listening (and drinking) pleasure. After almost a year, we hit a first for the B&B Podcast, but you’ll have to listen to find out what that is.

This episode brings you the latest whiskey news, with everything from the new Luxco acquisition by MGP to breaking news about the future of Henry McKenna Bottled-in-Bond. The craft shoot is a very surprising one. We were shocked at the results of that segment this month, and we think you will be too. Bourbon Bullshit puts focus on whether or not William H. Macy should fully embrace his Frank Gallagher character and bail on his newly announced bourbon in favor of an Irish whiskey or is it just another celebrity whiskey to ignore.

Bourbon Flavor Wheel & Tasting Mats

Makes the perfect Fathers' Day gift. Click, Download, and Give.
Image

As the most honest podcast in bourbon we're don't pull any punches and we tell it like we see it. If you've been searching for a bourbon podcast that provides honest reviews, to the point information, and doesn't take itself too seriously – welcome home!

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 11 – Texas Redemption:

  • Whiskey News (11:05)

  • The Craft Shoot (36:24)

  • Bourbon Bullshit (47:18)

Don't be that person that only listens to part of the show. We know where you live and we can be there faster than a Wall Street trader can cry to their therapist after having one pulled over on them by some 22-year old Reddit users. We politely ask that you listen to the whole show, so you can be the one with all the info for your evening Zoom cocktail hour.

Are you ready? Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable and listen to episode #11 using the player above or via your favorite podcast player.

Warning: If you're not comfortable with cussing and swearing, you might want to skip this one folks. It's recorded at barrel strength with full-throttle banter.

Listen via your preferred podcast player

Listen to the Bourbon & Banter Podcast on Apple Podcasts
Listen to the Bourbon & Banter Podcast on Spotify
Listen to the Bourbon & Banter Podcast on iHeartRADIO
Listen to the Bourbon & Banter Podcast on Google Podcasts

We sure hope you enjoyed episode #11 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.

Podcast Editor / Sr. Contributor |

The fifteen months Bob Bennett spent living in Lebanon, KY, as a child may have laid the groundwork for what would happen years later (something in the water…literally). Originally from Corning, NY, he grew up in a household where happy hour was celebrated every night. Surprisingly, Bennett didn’t start drinking until he was 23 years old. He quickly made up for lost time, gravitating to bourbon as his preferred libation immediately, and proudly filled the bar that was passed down from his father. In the years that followed, not only did he develop a deeper appreciation for bourbon, but began to cherish the opportunity to talk about the spirit he has grown to love. As the Artistic Director for Jazz St. Louis, Bennett has become the unofficial bourbon ambassador of jazz, spreading the gospel of good taste to musicians everywhere. It also helps endear him to the St. Louis community, which is needed, as bleeding Dodger Blue tends to rub those Cardinal fans the wrong way.
Read Bob's full profile.

About the Author

Patrick "Pops" Garrett and Bob Bennett

Facebook Twitter