Introducing Heaven's Door Straight Rye Whiskey: The Latest Addition to the Decade Series

The Decade Series II Straight Rye Whiskey has a mash bill of 95% rye and 5% malted barley, delivering bold and spicy flavors, balanced by delicate notes of vanilla and caramel from the barrel.

Introducing Heaven's Door Straight Rye Whiskey: The Latest Addition to the Decade Series

Heaven's Door, the esteemed collection of American whiskeys founded by the legendary Bob Dylan, is proud to unveil its newest masterpiece, the Straight Rye Whiskey, aged for ten years. This extraordinary release follows the triumph of their inaugural 10-year-old straight bourbon, which received the prestigious Double Gold distinction at the renowned 2023 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Garnering further acclaim, the Decade Series II Straight Rye Whiskey earned an impressive score of 93 Points at the esteemed 2023 Ultimate Spirits Challenge. These accolades testify to Heaven's Door's steadfast dedication to crafting exceptional small-batch whiskeys.

Each expression within The Decade Series pays homage to time's vital role in extracting the finest qualities from the barrel. Through a decade-long maturation process, Heaven's Door achieves a highly nuanced and remarkably smooth whiskey, boasting a rounded finish and an exquisite depth of flavor. The Decade Series II Straight Rye Whiskey showcases a mash bill of 95% rye and 5% malted barley, resulting in bold and spicy notes harmoniously balanced by delicate hints of vanilla and caramel derived from the barrel.

Renowned Master Blender, Alex Moore, shares his enthusiasm, stating, "Our Decade Series Straight Rye Whiskey exemplifies our unwavering commitment to the art of craft whiskey. We meticulously selected dozens of carefully aged 10-year whiskeys to curate a blend that embodies richness, full-bodied character, and a distinctive flavor profile. With its deep amber hue acquired over a decade of barrel aging, Decade Series II offers an extraordinary tasting experience, presenting a multitude of flavors that culminate in a captivating, lingering finish. We are truly thrilled to present this exceptional straight rye as the second release in our esteemed Decade Series collection."

Don't miss out on the limited release of Heaven's Door Decade Series Straight Rye Whiskey, priced at $99.99. Experience its unparalleled craftsmanship by purchasing a bottle at HeavensDoor.com or from select retailers nationwide. Elevate your whiskey journey with the captivating allure of Heaven's Door Straight Rye Whiskey.