1st Down and Bourbon Winner

We’re pleased to announce that Brandon Smith (@SmittyOD) is the winner of this year’s 1st Down and Bourbon giveaway. His name was randomly chosen from everyone that entered the contest and he’ll be receiving a special bourbon schwag pak in the mail within the next few weeks. Congrats Brandon!

1st Down and Bourbon Winner Photo