#30DaysofBourbon Drinking Calendar Header

#30DaysofBourbon Drinking Calendar

Yesterday’s post – #30DaysofBourbon Challenge – was a big hit with readers and bourbon lovers across the world.  So much so that we decided to create a handy tracking calendar that you can download and print out. Simply write down the bourbon each day and then share a photo of your progress on Twitter/Instagram using #30DaysofBourbon and @BourbonBanter. You never know, we might just select a few folks at random for a nice surprise.

We’re look forward to seeing what your drinking throughout Bourbon Heritage Month.

Download the #30DaysofBourbon Calendar

#30DaysofBourbon Drinking Calendar

Bourbon Heritage Month Logo Overlays

The Bourbon & Banter team has been posting our #30DaysofBourbon photos using a Bourbon Heritage Month and Bourbon & Banter logo overlay. A lot of folks have asked us about them so we’re pleased to make those available for download and use on your photos. Each file is a .png file which allows it to be used as an overlay on top of your photo. For those of you that have an iPhone we recommend using the Over app to create your final image with overlays.

Instructions: Click on an image below. The image will open in a new browser tab/window. Then right-click on the image in the new tab/window and save image to your computer or phone.

Note: The images are shown on a black background for illustration purposes only. When downloaded, they will be in white with a transparent background allowing you to overlay them on a photo.