Bourbon & Banter’s Facebook 1st Anniversary

In Banter by Patrick "Pops" Garrett8 Comments

It’s hard to believe but just one year ago today I created the Facebook presence for Bourbon & Banter. I originally created the page for my close friends and office colleagues to share our bourbon drinking adventures. Who knew that in one year it would grow to a community of almost 650 people and spawn a website that with a readership that is growing at an amazing pace. What a crazy ride!

I want to thank each and everyone of you that have made Bourbon & Banter a daily destination. I appreciate your time and your input as we continue to grow Bourbon & Banter and spread the bourbon gospel to those around the world.

Below is a quick montage of some of my favorites posts/moments over the last 12 months. I had more to put into it but I realized it was pretty long as is and decided to cut it short. If you want to see what we’ve been up to for 12 months please check out our Facebook page and scroll through our history. There’s a lot of great stuff out there just waiting to be discovered.

Our next goal is 1,000 Fans so please make sure you’ve ‘Liked’ us on Facebook and make sure to spread the word to your friends as well.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Bourbon & Banter Facebook 1st Anniversary

Comments

    At one point in time, Rowan’s Creek was a 12 year old bourbon. However, the curnret product, at least going back 1-2 years, has no age statement. IMHO, it is probably a 4 year old bourbon now and not worth the price.