Old Taylor Bourbon Ad Circa 1939

Happy Friday folks! Today’s feature is an Old Taylor bourbon ad from 1939. I always enjoy checking out ads this old for brands that we can still drink today. Wonder what would happen if all the bourbon brands started heavy print advertising these days?

Old Taylor Bourbon Ad Circa 1939 Featured Photo

Happy Friday folks! Today’s feature is an Old Taylor bourbon ad from 1939. I always enjoy checking out ads this old for brands that we can still drink today.

Wonder what would happen if all the bourbon brands started heavy print advertising these days?

Let us know in the comments that you think bourbon brands should be doing to better advertise and market to us.

Old Taylor Bourbon Ad Circa 1939 Photo