Bourbon Heritage Month 2017 Header

Welcome to Bourbon Heritage Month 2017

Welcome to Bourbon Heritage Month 2017 – the most badass month of the year!

This year’s celebration of Bourbon Heritage Month (BHM) is going to be bigger and better. We’re beyond excited to kick things off by announcing that we’ve added an exceptional prize to this year’s BHM Giveaway. We’re still drawing a Bourbon Schwag Pack winner each week and a mega-pack winner at the end of the month, but also, we’ll be selecting one lucky winner to join us in late October for the Bourbon & Banter’s 5th Anniversary Pilgrimage to Kentucky.

The Bourbon & Banter’s 5th Anniversary Pilgrimage to Kentucky will be a 2.5-day adventure along the Bourbon Trail. We’ll be visiting several distilleries, gathering for drinks and dinner (maybe with a few surprise guests) and participating in the highlight of the trip – a private barrel pick of Russell’s Reserve with Eddie Russell at Wild Turkey. The winner receives a free bottle from the pick and the opportunity to purchase additional bottles (at cost). Did we mention this is our first-ever private barrel making it a huge milestone in Bourbon & Banter’s evolution?

As if that wasn’t enough reason to enter our month-long giveaway, there are bound to be some additional surprises that we give away throughout the month. Make sure you’re signed up on our email list and following us on social media, so you don’t miss an opportunity.

We also invite you to join us for #30DaysofBourbon on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. It’s going to be a lot of fun seeing whatever is drinking during the month and it’s also an excellent way to meet new folks who share a common love for Bourbon.

And finally, to help you make the most of Bourbon Heritage Month 2017 we recommend you follow these four simple steps:

  • Connector.

    Enter Our Giveaway

    Submit your information to enter our month-long giveaway. Enter Now

  • Connector.

    Join Our Mailing List

    Subscribe to our mailing list, so you never miss a single blog post, breaking industry news or the chance to win great prizes. Subscribe Now

  • Connector.

    Help Others #DrinkCurious

    Follow us on social media and tag your friends when you share, retweet or pin our content using #DrinkCurious.

  • Connector.

    Gear Up

    Stock up now on our exclusive designs and show off your love for all things Bourbon. Shop Now

Now that you’ve entered our giveaway, joined our mailing list, shared our content and stocked up on bourbon gear we recommend pouring yourself a big glass of bourbon and raising a toast to Bourbon Heritage Month 2017.  Good luck and thanks for helping us spread the bourbon gospel.

Bourbon Heritage Month Sponsors

Thanks to all of our amazing friends at the following brands for supporting our efforts this year to celebrate Bourbon Heritage Month.
We truly appreciate your partnership in supporting our mission of helping others to #DrinkCurious.

Patrick Garrett, "Pops" as he's known to his friends, is the founder of Bourbon & Banter, LLC and claims the title of Chief Drinking Officer (CDO). A long-time marketing professional and photographer, Pops hopes to use his professional experience and love of Bourbon to spread the Bourbon Gospel and help everyone realize the therapeutic power of having a good drink with friends.