Who’s Leading The Bourbon Conversation On Twitter Infographic – July 2013

Woke up this morning in the mood to look at some data. Not just any data mind you, bourbon data. More specifically, bourbon data on Twitter.

Twitter Bourbon Infographic July 2013

Woke up this morning in the mood to look at some data. Not just any data mind you, bourbon data. More specifically, bourbon data on Twitter. It’s been roughly 4 months since we last reported on how the hashtag #bourbon was trending on Twitter, so today should be a real treat for those of you who care about things like this. For those of you who are less inclined to worry about such things you might be interested in one of the folks listed in the bourbon infographic below. (Let’s just say her Twitter feed is on the adult side of things.)

Based on the last month of Twitter activity, it looks like #bourbon has been used a total of 9,428 times – up from 8,409 times in March. It’s great to see that number continue to grow but I’m actually surprised that it’s not higher.

#bourbon was used 531 times (vs 425 times) on the peak day with @LoveGoldCoast leading the way. @MakersMark and @Zandrita49 were the overall top influencers this past month. Make sure you’re not on a work computer when you check out @Zandrita49’s profile and Twitter timeline.

@ChicagoJunkie was the most influential Twitter user on the last day of our analysis that was using #bourbon in their Tweets. Congrats!

We’re getting closer to my goal of 10,000 uses of #bourbon per month on Twitter. If each one of you could share this bourbon infographic on Twitter using #bourbon in your Tweet I’m sure we have a great head start on reaching that goal.

Thanks for your help and keep on spreading the bourbon gospel.