Bourbon Lover's Raffle

Attention all bourbon lovers! Have you been searching for a one-of-a-kind addition to your personal whiskey collection? Look no further than the chance to win a four-bottle collection of private single-barrel selections from the personal collection of Patrick “Pops” Garrett, Founder and Chief Drinking Officer of Bourbon & Banter and DrinkCurious.

These bottles are truly one-of-a-kind, no longer available for purchase, and hand-selected by Pops and his team of experienced bourbon professionals. This year, the raffle winner can choose one of the 4-bottle sets below.

All ticket sales will support St. Ann Catholic School in Normandy, MO.

TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED

The Ultimate Four Roses Single Barrel Collection

This 4-bottle collection features Four Roses Private Selections chosen by Pops and his team over the past 10 years.

Bourbon & Banter Barrel Pick #6

  • OBSQ Recipe (35% Rye Mash Bill)
  • 10 years and 1 month
  • 123.4 Proof (61.7% ABV)

Bourbon & Banter Barrel Pick #7

  • OESQ Recipe (20% Rye Mash Bill)
  • 10 years and 5 months
  • 111.4 Proof (55.7% ABV)
  • Selected by Bourbon & Banter for Randall's Spirits

Bourbon & Banter Barrel Pick 05.12.22

  • OBSV Recipe (35% Rye Mash Bill)
  • 10 years and 5 months
  • 116.2 Proof (58.1% ABV)

Bourbon & Banter Barrel Pick 10.19.23

  • OBSQ Recipe (35% Rye Mash Bill)
  • 10 years and 4 months
  • 128 Proof (64% ABV)

The Whiskey Lover's Collection

The Whiskey Lover's Collection features four of Pop's favorite barrel picks, which he's helped pick out over the past ten years. This collection includes three bourbons and one genuinely unforgettable rye whiskey.

Traverse City Whiskey Co. Barrel Proof Rye Whiskey

  • 95% Rye MGP Mash Bill
  • 8 years
  • 116.6 Proof (64% ABV)
  • Pops' Note: When visiting Traverse City Whiskey Co., we sampled nine barrels. This barrel stood out above all others and required no deliberation. It is my favorite MGP rye whiskey of all time.

Green River Full Proof Single Barrel Bourbon

  • High-rye Bourbon Mash Bill
  • 6 years and 8 months
  • 119 Proof (59.5% ABV)
  • Pops' Note: I've been a fan of Green River since it was first released, and I was honored to be one of the earliest groups to select our single barrel. This barrel pick will be one I drink slowly for years to come.

KO Distilling Bare Knuckle High Rye Single Barrel Bourbon

  • Mash bill: 75% Corn, 21% Rye, 4% Malted Barley (MGP distilled)
  • Cooperage: Kelvin Cooperage Barrels
  • 7 years and 2 months
  • 134.6 Proof (67.3% ABV)
  • Pops' Note: This is unlike any MPG-sourced barrel pick we've done before. There was magic lurking in those Kelvin Cooperage Barrels that transformed this bourbon into a truly unique barrel pick.

Maker’s Mark Private Selection – “Loretto Modjeska”

  • Stave Profile: 4 Seared French Cuvee, 1 Maker's Mark 46, 4 Roasted French Mendiant, 1 Toasted French Spice
  • 10 years and 4 months
  • 109.3 Proof (54.65% ABV)
  • Pops' Note: This bottle's stave profile was inspired by the Modjeskas crafted by our friends at Art Eatables in Louisville. This pick was blended to pair perfectly with their Modjeskas which feature creamy vanilla marshmallow, layered between salted caramel, enrobed in semi-sweet dark chocolate and sprinkled with Shell-bee's™ Bourbon Smoked sea salt. We highly recommend you order a few bags if you're the lucky winner.

Raffle Ticket Details

By entering for just $25 per raffle ticket or $100 for five tickets, you could become the proud owner of one of these exclusive single-barrel collections that will have all of your bourbon-loving friends envious.

The single winning ticket will be drawn on April 13, 2024, at the St. Ann Sponsor's Dinner Dance & Auction in St. Louis, MO. The winner will be notified within 48 hours and given the choice of which four-bottle collection they want (only one four-bottle collection will be awarded). Bourbon & Banter will coordinate the delivery of the bottles with the winner.

Even if you can’t attend the raffle drawing, there’s no need to worry – winners need not be present. So why not seize this opportunity and purchase your raffle tickets to win an incredible four-bottle collection of private single-barrel bourbons? Your taste buds (and your collection) will thank you.

TICKET SALES HAVE ENDED

Ticket Sales BenefitSt. Ann School

St. Ann Catholic School, where children are valued and values are taught.Your generosity will help us keep a St. Ann education within reach of working and struggling families.

Learn More About St. Ann