In time for the July 4th holiday, Brush Creek Distillery, a small-batch distillery set on a 30,000-acre working cattle ranch in the Wyoming wilderness, has unveiled its inaugural batch of Heroes Edition Straight Bourbon Whiskey.
This unique single-barrel selection of straight bourbon whiskeys celebrates the everyday heroes of yesterday, today and tomorrow that surround us.
This product is a well-matured blend of Crimson Red, Blue, and White Corn Bourbon born and matured in Indiana, and further rested at the Distilery's Saratoga location, along Wyoming’s majestic elevated western frontier. The flavors result in a truly patriotic composition, reflective of the Distillery's love of country and the American West, and pair perfectly with a barbecue.
- Brush Creek Distillery opened in 2019 with the vision to share the inspiration and pioneering spirit of the American West with others. The Distillery team uses innovative processes along with its natural surroundings when blending and crafting its award-winning small-batch spirits.
- Brush Creek Ranch, which shares property with Brush Creek Distillery, is hosting its iconic annual July 4th Independence Week Celebration July 2-9. This Wild West Week includes the Annual Independence Day Rodeo; Farm-to-Table Dinner at the Cheyenne Club; live entertainment including dueling pianos and music by Burn it Blue;a Cow Lot Hat Experience; “Fire in the Sky” 4th of July fireworks show; Stars & Stripes Creekside Cookout; and the headliner of the week, a concert featuring chart-topping country singer-songwriter John King.
- The Distillery collaborates with its partners at The Farm at Brush Creek to foster sustainability, promote innovation and produce spirits using certified organic greenhouse botanicals, mountain water, ranch-foraged ingredients and sustainable practices. Spent grains from the production of bourbon and rye are shared with local ranchers and Brush Creek Ranch where Executive Pastry and Bakery Chef, Keisha Sanderson, uses the grains in the creation of “Spent Grain Bread.” Empty barrel char is used in the cheese and ice cream-making process at Medicine Bow Creamery.
- The Distillery’s first line of spirits includes Brush Creek Straight Bourbon, Brush Creek Straight Rye, Brush Creek Vodka and Brush Creek Gin.
- Brush Creek Spirits are available for the public to purchase and can be found in liquor stores, restaurants, bars, and hotels across Wyoming, Texas, Colorado, Kentucky, Indiana.
- The Brush Creek Distillery Experience is now open for day-use guests and can be booked on OpenTable. The experience includes a full sensory dive into Brush Creek's spirits to learn first-hand where and how spirits are created at the Farm, the historical background of the spirits and their connection to the land and environment, an in-depth tour of the distillery and the distilling process, and an elevated tasting of Brush Creek's whiskey, vodka, and gin.