And for those of you going it straight tomorrow let me know if you’re opening up something special to celebrate American Independence.

Cheers!

Comments

    I’ve got one for you, though the ingredients might make it tough to pull together for tomorrow (particularly if you don’t already have the bitters). In addition to bourbon it includes maraschino liqueur, plum sake and cherry bark vanilla bitters.

    At any rate, if it doesn’t sound readily-preparable, I’m intending to post it on my blog tomorrow if I can finagle a last-minute garnish for a picture.