National Bourbon Heritage Month 2017 Giveaway

National Bourbon Heritage Month 2017 Giveaway

The Bourbon Heritage Month 2017 Giveaway is our biggest and best yet. We’re excited to announce that we’ve added an exceptional prize to this year’s Bourbon Heritage Month Giveaway. We’re still drawing a Bourbon Schwag Pack winner each week and a mega-pack winner at the end of the month, but also, we’ll be selecting one lucky winner to join us in late October for the Bourbon & Banter’s 5th Anniversary Pilgrimage to Kentucky.

The Bourbon & Banter’s 5th Anniversary Pilgrimage to Kentucky will be a 2.5-day adventure along the Bourbon Trail. We’ll be visiting several distilleries, gathering for drinks and dinner (maybe with a few surprise guests) and participating in the trip's highlight – a private barrel pick of Russel’s Reserve with Eddie Russell at Wild Turkey. The winner receives a free bottle from the pick and the opportunity to purchase additional bottles (at cost). Did we mention this is our first-ever private barrel making it a huge milestone in Bourbon & Banter’s evolution?

As if that wasn’t enough reason to enter our month-long giveaway, there are bound to be some additional surprises we give away throughout the month. Make sure you’re signed up on our email list and following us on social media so you don’t miss an opportunity.

Simply complete the form below and submit to be entered into all of our website-based giveaways. Multiple entries are not required. Once you’ve submitted your entry, you will be entered in each drawing moving forward. Pretty easy, right?

Good luck!

🛑
The 2017 Bourbon Heritage Month Giveaway is closed and no longer accepting entries. Please check out 30DaysOfBourbon.com for the next celebration of the best damn month of the year.