Bourbon Tip #1

Turn The Other Cheek – If served Jack Daniel’s when ordering bourbon, turn the other cheek & spit it out.

Make sure to check out all of our other Bourbon Tips as well.

Comments { 0 }

Riverfront Times Holiday Spirits Cocktail Event

Riverfront Times Holiday Spirits Cocktail Event

The RFT is now offering a discount of $15 off GA tickets. Tickets will be just $20 with the discount! Just use the code BOURBON at the Ticketfly checkout.

We love the holiday season! As the temperature falls more people are drinking bourbon and getting into a super festive mood. To assist people in their holiday celebrations this year we’re excited to announce that the Riverfront Times is hosting their 1st annual Holiday Spirits cocktail event on December 4th at the 3rd Degree Glass Factory here in St. Louis. Here are some details directly from the RFT:

Riverfront Times presents its first ever Holiday Spirits Tasting Event, Thursday, December 4, 2014 from 7-10 p.m. Holiday Spirits will feature spirit samples from local and regional wineries and distilleries, complimentary hors d’oeuvres, live music by Miss Jubilee and more!

The event will take place the day before the date in history (1933) that repealed the 18th Amendment and ended the prohibition era. Already confirmed to participate: Barefoot Wine & Bubbly, Canadian Club, Augusta Winery, Montelle Winery, Wood Hat Spirits, StillJoy Spirits, Pinckney Blend, Dark Horse Distillery, Square One Brewery and Distillery, Still 630, Coulter & Payne Farm Distillery, The Big O Ginger Liqueur and more to be announced.
Continue Reading →

Comments { 0 }

Who Wants VIP Tickets to Whiskey In The Winter?

Who Wants VIP Tickets to Whiskey In The Winter?

November 22nd is quickly approaching. Before you know it Whiskey In The Winter will be upon us bringing an amazing evening of whiskey to St. Louis. Quite frankly, it’s the best event scheduled for the month of November and if you’re not planning on attending you should promptly return the last bottle of whiskey you bought at the store. Because just maybe, you’re not really serious about the whole whiskey thing.

But if you are serious and do plan on attending Whiskey In The Winter we’ve got an opportunity for you to win a pair of VIP tickets. Even if you’ve already purchased your tickets you can still enter to win.

The rules are simple:

  1. Use the link below to enter.
  2. You must be 21 years of age or older to be eligible to win.
  3. You must be able to attend the event and let us know within 24 hours of notification if you cannot.
  4. Promise to love whiskey for the rest of your life.

Easy…right?

We’re going to draw the winner on Monday, November 10th, at 5 pm Central time. Good luck!

Enter to win VIP tickets!

Comments { 0 }

Born Of The Corn – Happy Halloween

Born Of The Corn   Happy Halloween

All of us here at Bourbon & Banter would like to wish you a Happy Halloween! May your evening be blessed with perfect fall weather, scary monsters and lots of bourbon.

Comments { 0 }