Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa 1958

Admit it. We’ve all done it before. Who hasn’t hunkered down around a piano after drinking a few rounds of Four Roses Bourbon and broken out into song? I know I have on more than a few occasions.

Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa 1958

Admit it. We’ve all done it before. Who hasn’t hunkered down around a piano after drinking a few rounds of Four Roses Bourbon and broken out into song? I know I have on more than a few occasions. And according to this 1958 Four Roses Bourbon advertisement it’s okay to do so as long as you sing the “Song of the Four Roses Bourbon Society”.

Don’t know that one? No worries. The words and the melody are provided in the ad itself. Just make sure to sing it to the same melody as “Workin’ on the Railroad”.

Four Roses Bourbon Ad Circa 1958

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. Cheers!