Blind Bourbon Tasting & Dinner – May 11, 2013

We hope you can join us on Saturday, May 11th for our Blind Bourbon Tasting & Dinner to be held at Glen Echo Country Club in St. Louis, MO. Full details and tickets are available by clicking on the poster image below or via this link.

St. Louis Bourbon Tasting & Dinner

We hope you can join us on Saturday, May 11th for our Blind Bourbon Tasting & Dinner to be held at Glen Echo Country Club in St. Louis, MO. Full details and tickets are available by clicking on the poster image below or via this link..

Purchase your tickets before April 21st and take advantage of early bird pricing. Surprise your mother with tickets for Mother’s Day or get your Father’s Day shopping done early.