StilL 630 Experimental Collection Release #10

We’re only two months away from completing the first year of StiLl 630’s Experimental Collection but first we need to take a look at the X-10. The X-10 is a 21 month old spiced rum bottled at 100 proof. While spiced rums are nothing new to the market, StilL 630’s spiced rum is like nothing you’ve ev

StilL 630 Experimental Collection Release #10 Header

If you’re a fan of pirates, sword fights and the high-seas today’s review of StiLl 630’s Experimental Collection Release #10 is proof that your ship has come in. The X-10 is a spiced rum unlike any other. In other words, this spiced rum would make Captain Morgan leave town in shame for claiming to have spices in his rum.

Curious to learn more? Check out the video below, and if you’re new to our StiLl 630 Experimental Collection journey, we encourage to read our kick-off post about the Experimental Collection and Release #1.

We have 50 more spirits to go so we hope you’ll subscribe to our YouTube channel, so you never miss a review. We hope you enjoy this series and are able to make it to St. Louis and enjoy a glass with us at StiLl 630 someday soon. Cheers!