Bourbon & Banter 3rd Anniversary

Today is Bourbon & Banter’s 3rd anniversary. February 21, 2012 is the day I shared my first post with the world–Welcome Fellow Bourbon Lovers–and opened the door to an adventure that has allowed me to connect with bourbon lovers around the world and become part of their bourbon journey.

Bourbon & Banter 3rd Anniversary Photo

Today is Bourbon & Banter’s 3rd anniversary. February 21, 2012 is the day I shared my first post with the world–Welcome Fellow Bourbon Lovers–and opened the door to an adventure that has allowed me to connect with bourbon lovers around the world and become part of their bourbon journey. Every year when I look back and reflect on what we’ve accomplished I’m always amazed and greatly humbled. This year I’m feeling extremely grateful as I write this from a hotel room at the Embassy Suites at the Minneapolis airport.

Despite my best intentions of creating a video post to shared with everyone this weekend I’ve found myself stranded in Minneapolis for a few days due to bad weather and the resulting rebooking nightmare. Yet despite being stranded after a long week of work and missing my family, I’m staying busy connecting with lots of fellow bourbon lovers via social media who are helping me to navigate some watering holes in the area. And of course the hotel bar is always a great place to make new friends over a glass of bourbon.

To all of you helping me make the best of an inconvenient situation and the countless others who have been part of our three year journey–THANK YOU!

All of us at Bourbon & Banter look forward to another great year of all things bourbon and making a shit ton of friends along the way. Keep on spreading the bourbon gospel!

Cheers,

~Pops