Bourbon & Banter 5th Anniversary Bourbon Pilgrimage

Today is the day. I’m hitting the road early this morning, along with half of the Bourbon & Banter team, on my way to Louisville to celebrate Bourbon & Banter’s 5th anniversary.

Bourbon & Banter 5th Anniversary Bourbon Pilgrimage Header

Today is the day. I’m hitting the road early this morning, along with half of the Bourbon & Banter team, on my way to Louisville to celebrate Bourbon & Banter’s 5th anniversary. I’ve got a packed schedule with stops scheduled at distilleries, cooperage, and bars, but the highlight of our trip will be picking Bourbon & Banter’s very own private barrel of Russell’s Reserve with Eddie Russell on Friday.

Unlike our 2012 Bourbon Pilgrimage, this year’s trip isn’t open to the public. However, we want to meet up with fellow bourbon lovers while in town. So please consider yourself invited to join me and the rest of the team on Thursday night (10/26) at Haymarket Whiskey Bar around 9 pm. We hope to see a lot of our friends and spend some quality time enjoying bourbon and banter.

Use #bb5yr on Twitter and Instagram to follow our adventure.

If you’re not able to join us in person, you can still follow our adventures on social media. We’ll be sharing posts on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag – #bb5yr – so make sure to check in and see what we’re doing. And you never know, we might just share a few additional items on Instagram Stories if inspired.

And of course, I’m sure some of you are going to want to know how to get your hands on one of our Russell’s Reserve Single Barrel bottles. I can tell you that they won’t be available probably until February 2018. If you want to have an opportunity to buy one when they become available you need to be on our mailing list. Those on the list will be given the first chance to order them from our retail partner next year. So make sure you sign up sooner than later.

That’s it for now folks. Gotta hit the road and hydrate my liver. Hope to see you on Thursday night!