Top 5 Things To Do On National Bourbon Day

Today’s the day I’ve been waiting for all year. One day that I can drink bourbon all day and have an honest excuse for my excess. That’s right, folks, it’s National Bourbon Day!!!

Top 5 Things To Do On National Bourbon Day

Today’s the day I’ve been waiting for all year. One day that I can drink bourbon all day and have an honest excuse for my excess.

That’s right, folks, it’s National Bourbon Day!!!

Sure. Some people would argue that drinking all day is excessive and that I should wait until after work. We don’t just celebrate Christmas for a few hours out of the day, do we? Heck no! We celebrate Christmas for days, if not weeks. By comparison, my, and hopefully yours, celebration of National Bourbon Day is short and to the point. If you find yourself being chastised for putting bourbon in your coffee or ordering a Manhattan at lunch, remember that the people you’re with may not realize it’s National Bourbon Day. Please remain calm and educate them on today’s importance. And then do the right thing…buy them a glass of bourbon.

And if you’re looking for ways to take your celebration to the next level, I’d like to offer up Bourbon & Banter’s Top 5 Things To Do On National Bourbon Day. It’s a practical list of recommendations to maximize your consumption of all things bourbon related. Please share it with your friends who may not be as bourbon-wise as you are so they can start appreciating what bourbon has given to the world.

Top 5 Things to Do For National Bourbon Day

  1. Drink More Bourbon
    1. Try a bourbon that you’ve never had before after reading some reviews.
  2. While performing #1 above take a photo of your drink & send us the photo so we can share with everyone. Bonus points if you share it on our Facebook page as well.
  3. Read & then share some awesome vintage bourbon advertisements.
  4. Become a bourbon VIP by joining our DrinkCurious community.

We hope everyone has a wonderful – and safe – National Bourbon Day! Make sure to spread the bourbon gospel with your family and friends. Cheers!