Bourbon Schwag Pack Winner #1

Congratulations to Bonnie Woolford for winning the first Bourbon Schwag Pack of our 2015 Bourbon Heritage Month giveaway. Connie will receive a package stuffed full of great bourbon schwag items from Bourbon & Banter and our sponsors at the end of September.

Bourbon Schwag Pack Winner #1 Graphic

Congratulations to Bonnie Woolford for winning the first Bourbon Schwag Pack of our 2015 Bourbon Heritage Month giveaway. Connie will receive a package stuffed full of great bourbon schwag items from Bourbon & Banter and our sponsors at the end of September. We still have 4 more prize packs to give away this month so make sure you head on over and enter your name for the giveaway. We’ll select another winner on Sunday, September 13th. Good luck!

Win Bourbon Schwag – Enter Now