How Much Is That Tube In The Window? – Bourbon Podcast #12

The 12th episode of the Bourbon & Banter podcast – How Much Is That Tube In The Window? – is now available for your listening (and drinking) pleasure. Sit back, grab a pour, and join us in celebrating a year of the most honest podcast in bourbon.

How Much Is That Tube In The Window? Header Image

The 12th episode of the Bourbon & Banter podcast – How Much Is That Tube In The Window? - is now available for your listening (and drinking) pleasure. Sit back, grab a pour, and join us in celebrating a year of the most honest podcast in bourbon.

This episode comes out of the gate at full steam, with a St. Louis culinary staple driving a wedge between your hosts. We’d love to know your thoughts about that particular item if you’re familiar with it (email us). The whiskey news may give you a new idea for that Jack Daniel’s bottle, and addresses the new requirements for Japanese whiskey as well as a landmark project underway at Four Roses’ warehouse and bottling facility.

The craft shoot raises questions about sourced whiskey and raises the question of just how many distilleries are producing a very specific mash bill. A year celebration deserves a bonus, and Bourbon Bullshit delivers that bonus, with a whopping 40-minutes of your favorite bourbon podcast segment. No one is safe as we discuss Ben & Jerry’s new Whistlepig partnership, bourbon groups on Facebook, Skrewball’s ad campaign, and the concept of terroir in whiskey. Then there’s an import bottle of Buffalo Trace that comes in a tube. Guess how we feel about that?

As the most honest podcast in bourbon we're don't pull any punches and we tell it like we see it. If you've been searching for a bourbon podcast that provides honest reviews, to the point information, and doesn't take itself too seriously – welcome home!

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 12 – How Much Is That Tube In The Window?

  • Whiskey News (9:15)
  • Craft Shoot (25:41)
  • Bourbon Bullshit (35:33)

Don't be that person that only listens to part of the show. We know where you live and we can be there faster than it would take you to cook up some Steak-umm sandwiches, which we’ll eat by the way. We politely ask that you listen to the whole show, so you can be the one with all the info for your evening Zoom cocktail hour.

Are you ready? Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable and listen to episode #12 using the player above or via your favorite podcast player.

Warning: If you're not comfortable with unapologetic, independent thinking, plus a healthy dose of swearing, you might want to skip this one folks. It's recorded at barrel strength with full-throttle banter.

We sure hope you enjoyed episode #12 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.