Who Let The Dogs Out? – Podcast Episode 5

Episode 5 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Who Let The Dogs Out? – is now available for your listening pleasure. Our fifth episode is once again packed full of truth, honesty, and barrel proof opinions on the state of today’s bourbon industry.

Who Let The Dogs Out Podcast Header

Episode 5 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Who Let The Dogs Out? –  is now available for your listening pleasure.

Our fifth episode is once again packed full of truth, honesty, and barrel proof opinions on the state of today's bourbon industry. If you like your bourbon straight from the barrel this is the podcast for you.

Fellow long-time Bourbon & Banter member, Brent Joseph, is our special guest this episode and he not only helps us revisit one of his first blog posts for Bourbon & Banter – BJ & The Smoker – he sticks around to turn up the heat during during the Bourbon Bullshit segment.

As the most honest podcast in bourbon we're don't pull any punches and we tell it like we see it. If you've been searching for a bourbon podcast that provides honest reviews, to the point information, and doesn't take itself too seriously – welcome home!

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 5 – Who Let The Dogs Out?

  • Whiskey Headlines (6:45)
  • Reviews Revisited (18:00)
  • Bourbon Bullshit (44:20)

There's a lot to listen to and enjoy in this episode. Make sure you stick around to the end to hear about our plans of celebrating Bourbon Heritage Month this year and an extra special giveaway challenge that involves a bottle of bourbon you'd love to own.

Alright now. Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable and listen to episode #5 using the player below or via your favorite podcast player.

Warning: If you're not comfortable with cussing and swearing, you might want to skip this one folks. It's recorded at barrel strength with full-throttle banter.

We sure hope you enjoyed episode #5 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.