The Return of Baker's Bourbon 13-Year-Old Single Barrel

Baker’s Bourbon celebrates the individual characteristics in each and every barrel, and this 13-Year-Old expression takes that experience even further as the distinct flavors from the barrel develop over time.

The Return of Baker's Bourbon 13-Year-Old Single Barrel

Baker’s Bourbon is excited to announce the return of Baker’s 13-Year-Old Single Barrel Bourbon, a limited-time offering highlighting the influence that extra-aging, warehouse and barrel storage location, and environment has on each and every unique bourbon barrel.

Originally released in 2019 when the brand reemerged as a single barrel product, Baker’s 13-Year-Old is aged at least six additional years than the brand’s classic offering. While the single-barrel bourbon showcases distinct nuances between each individual barrel, fans can expect to experience more robust vanilla, caramel, and toasted oak flavors in this special, extra-aged expression.

“Baker’s Bourbon celebrates the individual characteristics in each and every barrel, and this 13-Year-Old expression takes that experience even further as the distinct flavors from the barrel develop over time,” said Fred Noe, Seventh Generation Master Distiller. “We received an overwhelming amount of positive feedback the first time we released this 13-year-old edition, and I’m proud to bring it back for whiskey fans who appreciate something special from Baker’s as a true gem within our Small Batch portfolio.”

Explore our first Baker's Bourbon review from back in 2013.

While the notes of every barrel of Baker’s 13-Year-Old offer a unique tasting journey, you can expect a few defining characteristics:

  • Proof: 107
  • Age: Minimum of 13 Years
  • Nose: Fruit, vanilla and caramel
  • Palate: Medium-bodied with flavors of oak and toasted nuts, with vanilla and fruity notes
  • Finish: Robust, medium long, warmly rounded
  • Sipping Suggestion: A neat pour or on the rocks to taste the distinct nuances from each barrel’s individual aging experience

Fans can also learn more about what shapes the distinct tasting notes of their bottle by heading to the Single Barrel Journey page on the Baker’s website. After entering the serial number found on the bottle’s neck tag, Baker’s fans can follow along to see how weather, length of aging and warehouse location affected the barrel and liquid of their personal bottle.

Baker’s 13-Year-Old is now available in limited quantities in select U.S. states, with a suggested retail price of $129.99 for a 750mL bottle. For more information about Baker’s Bourbon and the limited-time 13-year-old bourbon, please visit www.bakersbourbon.com.