Bourbon Heritage Month 2022 – That’s A Wrap!

Bourbon Heritage Month 2022 may be over, but I’m personally still recovering from its effects. I’m not just talking about the physical impact of completing the #30DaysOfBourbon Challenge.

Bourbon Heritage Month – That's A Wrap Header

Bourbon Heritage Month 2022 may be over, but I'm personally still recovering from its effects. I'm not just talking about the physical impact of completing the #30DaysOfBourbon Challenge. I'm referring to the relief and pride from successfully completing a big project. While Bourbon Heritage Month consumes most of my energy leading up to and during September, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love everything about our Bourbon Heritage Month celebration. From working with our distillery partners on their content and swag giveaway items, interacting with everyone participating in the #30DaysOfBourbon Challenge, and informing the winners of Bourbon Swag Packs and other prizes, I can't help but be excited. And if I'm being honest, I wind up a little drunk by the end of September with the knowledge of how amazing our readers and community members have become.

Each of you deserves a round of applause for your role in making Bourbon & Banter's 30 Days of Bourbon celebration the biggest and best month-long celebration of Bourbon Heritage Month. This year's efforts reached over 7.5 million bourbon lovers with 15 million impressions across all of Bourbon & Banter's media properties. I'm lucky I didn't promise to take a shot for each person we reached with our promotion of Bourbon Heritage Month.

I sincerely thank everyone who helped us make this year's celebration one for the books. For the next few weeks, I'm going to bask in the warm afterglow that our 30 Days of Bourbon celebration has left burning in my heart. I hope you can still feel it and have fond memories of what we've all accomplished this month. Rest your livers (if you must) and hydrate as needed. We must prepare ourselves to continue spreading the bourbon gospel.

But for now, make sure you check your email (and spam) over the next few days as we pick our final giveaway winners and send out email notifications. No one wants to be the person that won but never confirmed their prize.