Cease & Desist – Bourbon Podcast #13

The 13th episode of the Bourbon & Banter podcast – Cease & Desist – is now available for your listening (and drinking) pleasure. Sit back, grab a pour, and join us in celebrating a whirlwind of breaking news and one-of-a-kind reporting that you only get from Bourbon & Banter.

Cease & Desist – Bourbon Podcast #13 Header

The 13th episode of the Bourbon & Banter podcast – Cease & Desist - is now available for your listening (and drinking) pleasure. Sit back, grab a pour, and join us in celebrating a whirlwind of breaking news and one-of-a-kind reporting that you only get from Bourbon & Banter. There’s even a special surprise at the end where a lucky listener can win a great prize!

Our second year of the most honest podcast in bourbon starts with a major announcement regarding one of bourbon's most cherished accompaniments…the donut. Trust us, if you’ve never had donuts with your bourbon, you’re missing out. We have just the thing coming your way to correct that. We’re so excited about this new project we can hardly contain ourselves!

This month’s Whiskey News sets a new precedent for breaking news in the bourbon world, as you won’t hear ANY of these hot tips on any other podcast. The Bourbon & Banter crack team of undercover reporters has been hard at work scouring the rickhouses, distilleries, and distribution warehouses of America to bring you this unbelievable information. The title of the podcast also stems from the Whiskey News, as we have finally pissed someone off enough that legal action has been taken. We’re surprised it took this long….

With so much breaking bourbon news, we skip the Craft Shoot this month and go straight to Bourbon Bullshit, the most popular bourbon podcast segment in the universe! Addressing things like home aging whiskey, Elon Musk’s attempt to buy a coveted craft distillery, and a true bonehead move involving Blanton’s dump dates, this month’s Bourbon Bullshit hits hard and gives you the attitude you’ve come to expect from Bourbon & Banter.

As the most honest podcast in bourbon, we don't pull any punches and we tell it like we see it. If you've been searching for a bourbon podcast that provides honest commentary, to the point information, and doesn't take itself too seriously – welcome home!

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 13 – Cease & Desist:

  • Whiskey News (17:28)
  • Bourbon Bullshit (38:00)

For this episode particularly, we have a very special surprise ending for you, but you have to listen to the whole podcast from start to finish in order to figure it out. To make that easier, we’ve disabled the fast forward button on your podcast player, all Spotify players, as well as iTunes, so don’t even try to skip to the end. Any attempt to do so will automatically self-destruct your device and turn it into a gallon of Lusty Claw bourbon.

Are you ready? Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable, and listen to episode #13 using the player above or via your favorite podcast player.

We sure hope you enjoyed episode #13 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.