Corporate Whiskey
Tasting Experience

Hire A Whiskey Expert
For Your Next Corporate Event

Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience

Hire A Whiskey Expert For Your Next Company Event

2021 TASTING DATES BOOKING UP FAST

Don't miss your chance to re-connect with prospects, customers and employees with your very own bespoke whiskey tasting experience.

If you're looking for a private whiskey tasting for your friends or family, please visit our Whiskey Tasting Experience page.

Make your next corporate event unforgettable by partnering with Bourbon & Banter to craft an unforgettable Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience for your guests.

As one of the world's most trusted whiskey resources, Bourbon & Banter is excited to bring our expertise and passion to your next corporate event. Whether in person or virtual, we will craft a Whiskey Tasting Experience that meets your unique requirements, ensuring an unforgettable event for your guests and "host of the year" accolades for you.

A Bourbon & Banter Whiskey Tasting Experience is the perfect choice for a variety of corporate events, including:

  • Sales Conferences
  • Team Building
  • Award Dinners
  • Client Entertainment
  • Partner Dinners
  • Holiday Parties
  • Trade Shows & Product Launches

And any other corporate event you can think of that would be better with whiskey. After all, no one remembers an event because of the salad.

To get a quote for your own Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience, click the button below!

Everything was great and I have received only positive feedback. Even those who aren't bourbon drinkers said that they enjoyed the tasting and information. One partner told me it was the best firm event he has been to in years. Thank you for all of your help in making that happen.

Dentons US LLP

Everything was great and I have received only positive feedback. Even those who aren't bourbon drinkers said that they enjoyed the tasting and information. One partner told me it was the best firm event he has been to in years.

Dentons US LLP

Popular Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experiences

Whiskey in
the Blind

Our signature double-blind tasting event guaranteed to boost your guests' WhiskeyIQ.

Whiskey + Wisdom

A whiskey tasting without label prejudice – perfect for both new and experienced whiskey drinkers hosted in person or virtually.

Classic
Tasting

Enjoy whiskeys that have been chosen based on you and your guests preferences & knowledge of whiskey.

Whiskey + Education

A Classic Tasting is perfect for a standalone corporate tasting, or integrated into a larger corporate event and can be host in person or virtually.

Whiskey
Dinner

Enjoy an evening of whiskey paired with a gourmet meal that will surprise and delight your guests.

Whiskey +
Food

Whiskey Dinners are a great way to entertain sales prospects, thank existing clients, or celebrate your team's success.

Tasting
Bar

Guests can enjoy a variety of whiskeys offered from one or more bars setup throughout your event.

Whiskey + Social

For larger events, a whiskey tasting bar is a great way to provide you guests with an amazing variety of whiskeys while they mix and mingle.

SALES
DEMOS

Keep prospective clients engaged with your sales demos with a bit of whiskey and wisdom.

Whiskey + Sales

Hosted in person or virtually, integrate a whiskey tasting into your next sales demo to entertain, engage and impress your high value prospects.

Whiskeys Of
The World

Take your guests on a trip around the world with whiskeys from American, Canada, Ireland, Japan, and Scotland.

Whiskey + Travel

Bring an international flair to your next corporate event without the hassles of air travel, language barriers, or exchange rates.

These are just a few of the more popular Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience themes we offer our clients (mouse over the above for more details).

Whatever your vision, we can craft a one-of-a-kind Whiskey Tasting Experience your guests won't soon forget. We'll work closely with your chosen venue or caterer for in-person corporate events to ensure the whiskey selections are properly paired with your event's food and drink menu providing a truly integrated dining experience.

For those looking for something special beyond a straight whiskey tasting, we can also offer expertise in classic whiskey cocktails and craft beer carefully selected to complement your event's whiskey selections. We can even provide integrated pairing themes (e.g., Bourbon, Beer & Bavaria, Whiskey & Cocktails of the World) in partnership with your favorite local restaurant.

To get a quote for your own Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience, click the button below!

Easiest virtual event logistics ever! Everyone had an absolutely awesome time with lots of laughs,  conversation, and knowledge sharing. Pops did an amazing job and we can't wait to do another tasting in person soon!

Perficient

Easiest virtual event logistics ever! Everyone had an absolutely awesome time with lots of laughs,  conversation, and knowledge sharing. Pops did an amazing job and we can't wait to do another tasting in person soon!

Perficient

MEET YOUR WHISKEY EXPERT

Patrick 'Pops' Garrett Photo

Patrick "Pops" Garrett is the Founder and Chief Drinking Officer (CDO) of Bourbon & Banter. For over a decade, Pops' passion for all things whiskey has made Bourbon & Banter the top destination for bourbon and whiskey lovers who appreciate his honest and down-to-earth approach.

Fueled by his belief in the power of sharing a drink with good friends and the importance of living a #DrinkCurious lifestyle, Pops has become a sought after whiskey expert for corporate whiskey tastings, industry events and has been featured in media publications such as American Whiskey Magazine, AskMen.com, and Thrillist.

Whether you're looking to host an event for 10 people or 300+, Pops' entertaining and approachable style, extensive industry knowledge, and passion for all things whiskey will make it unforgettable.

[...]

Excellent, thorough, responsive and exactly to expectation. Pops is simply the best. Charming, knowledgable, approachable, honest, all the best qualities in a host and planner.

Meredith Publishing

Excellent, thorough, responsive and exactly to expectation. Pops is simply the best. Charming, knowledgable, approachable, honest, all the best qualities in a host and planner.

Meredith Publishing

RECENT WHISKEY EXPERIENCE CLIENTS

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

This was one of the smoothest events we've organized. Everything was clear from the beginning in terms of expectations and how the event would go. Pops was super knowledgeable, and the perfect mix of professional and fun and introduced us to a great variety of whiskeys.

Lola.com

This was one of the smoothest events we've organized. Everything was clear from the beginning in terms of expectations and how the event would go. Pops was super knowledgeable, and the perfect mix of professional and fun and introduced us to a great variety of whiskeys.

Lola.com

frequently asked questions (FAQ)

Still have questions? Click below and we'll be happy to explain everything to you.

Still have questions? Drop us a line or give us a call today at 314.669.1792 and we'll be happy to explain everything to you.

whiskey tasting experience gallery