Whether you're planning a return to in-person events or looking to upgrade your virtual events, a custom whiskey or tequila-tasting experience is the perfect way to connect with prospects, customers, and employees.
After all, no one remembers an event because of the salad.
If you want a private whiskey tasting for your friends or family, please visit our Private Whiskey Tasting Experience page.
Make your next corporate event unforgettable by partnering with Bourbon & Banter to craft an unforgettable Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience for your guests.
As one of the world's most trusted whiskey resources, Bourbon & Banter is excited to bring our expertise and passion to your next corporate event. Whether in person or virtual, we will craft a Whiskey Tasting Experience that meets your unique requirements, ensuring an unforgettable event for your guests and "host of the year" accolades for you.
A Bourbon & Banter Whiskey Tasting Experience is the perfect choice for a variety of corporate events, including:
- Sales Conferences
- Team Building
- Award Dinners
- Client Entertainment
- Partner Dinners
- Holiday Parties
- Trade Shows & Product Launches
And any other corporate event you can think of that would be better with whiskey. After all, no one remembers an event because of the salad.
Click the button below to get a quote for your Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience!
Everything was great and I have received only positive feedback. Even those who aren't bourbon drinkers said that they enjoyed the tasting and information. One partner told me it was the best firm event he has been to in years. Thank you for all of your help in making that happen.
Dentons US LLP
POPULAR CORPORATE WHISKEY-TASTING EXPERIENCES
WHISKEY IN THE BLIND // Whiskey + Wisdom
Our signature double-blind tasting event is guaranteed to boost your guests' WhiskeyIQ.
Whiskey + Wisdom = A whiskey tasting without label prejudice – perfect for both new and experienced whiskey drinkers hosted in person or virtually.
CLASSIC WHISKEY TASTING // Whiskey + Education
Enjoy whiskeys that have been chosen based on you and your guests preferences & knowledge of whiskey.
Whiskey + Education = A Classic Tasting is perfect for a standalone corporate tasting or integrated into a larger corporate event and can be hosted in person or virtually.
WHISKEY DINNER // Whiskey + Food
Enjoy an evening of whiskey paired with a gourmet meal that will surprise and delight your guests.
Whiskey + Food = Whiskey Dinners are a great way to entertain sales prospects, thank existing clients, or celebrate your team's success.
WHISKEY TASTING BAR // Whiskey + Social
Guests can enjoy a variety of whiskeys offered from one or more bars set up throughout your event.
Whiskey + Social = For larger events, a whiskey-tasting bar is a great way to provide guests with an amazing variety of whiskeys while they mix and mingle.
SALES DEMOS // Whiskey + Sales
Keep prospective clients engaged with your sales demos with a bit of whiskey and wisdom.
Whiskey + Sales = Hosted in person or virtually, integrate a whiskey tasting into your next sales demo to entertain, engage and impress your high value prospects.
WHISKEYS OF THE WORLD // Whiskey + Travel
Take your guests on a trip around the world with whiskeys from America, Canada, Ireland, Japan, and Scotland.
Whiskey + Travel = Bring an international flair to your next corporate event without the hassles of air travel, language barriers, or exchange rates.
These are just a few of the more popular Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience themes we offer our clients (mouse over the above for more details).
Whatever your vision, we can craft a one-of-a-kind Whiskey Tasting Experience your guests won't soon forget. We'll work closely with your chosen venue or caterer for in-person corporate events to ensure the whiskey selections are properly paired with your event's food and drink menu, providing a truly integrated dining experience.
For those looking for something special beyond a straight whiskey tasting, we can also offer expertise in classic whiskey cocktails and craft beer carefully selected to complement your event's whiskey selections. We can even provide integrated pairing themes (e.g., Bourbon, Beer & Bavaria, Whiskey & Cocktails of the World) in partnership with your favorite local restaurant.
To get a quote for your Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience, click the button below!
Easiest virtual event logistics ever! Everyone had an absolutely awesome time with lots of laughs, conversation, and knowledge sharing. Pops did an amazing job, and we can't wait to do another tasting in person soon!
MEET YOUR WHISKEY EXPERT
Patrick "Pops" Garrett is the Founder and Chief Drinking Officer (CDO) of Bourbon & Banter. For over a decade, Pops' passion for all things whiskey has made Bourbon & Banter the top destination for bourbon and whiskey lovers who appreciate his honest and down-to-earth approach.
Fueled by his belief in the power of sharing a drink with good friends and the importance of living a #DrinkCurious lifestyle, Pops has become a sought-after whiskey expert for corporate whiskey tastings and industry events and has been featured in media publications such as American Whiskey Magazine, AskMen.com, and Thrillist.
Whether you're looking to host an event for ten people or 300+, Pops' entertaining and approachable style, extensive industry knowledge, and passion for all things whiskey will make it unforgettable.
Excellent, thorough, responsive and exactly to expectation. Pops is simply the best. Charming, knowledgable, approachable, honest, all the best qualities in a host and planner.
RECENT TASTING EXPERIENCE CLIENTS
This was one of the smoothest events we've organized. Everything was clear from the beginning in terms of expectations and how the event would go. Pops was super knowledgeable, and the perfect mix of professional and fun and introduced us to a great variety of whiskeys.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
WHAT DOES A CORPORATE WHISKEY EXPERIENCE COST?
The cost of a Corporate Whiskey Tasting Experience is dependent on the format (in person or virtual), the number of people attending, the whiskeys to be sampled, and the selection of additional event options (e.g., custom glassware, cocktail stations, etc.) In-person corporate tastings can be booked for as little as $1,000, while virtual tasting corporate tastings begin at $800.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Each Whiskey-Tasting Experience includes the following:
- Pre-event planning consultation by phone or Zoom to select the tasting's whiskeys based on the Client's preferences regarding whiskey style, number of selections, and liquor budget.
- Coordination of liquor procurement for your event
- Customized tasting aids (e.g., flavor wheels, tasting mats, signage) for your event
- Food pairing recommendations for your event's whiskey selections
- An entertaining certified whiskey expert to lead the tasting, provide whiskey education, and answer questions from your guests
- Opportunity to enjoy additional whiskey samples following the formal presentation while supplies last (any remaining whiskey is yours to keep)
- Free Gift – Each of your guests will receive a code that allows them to download their very own copy of our Bourbon Flavor Wheel and Tasting Mat Template Bundle to put their newfound whiskey knowledge into action with their family and friends.
- Bragging rights for hosting the best event of the year
DO YOU PROVIDE FOOD FOR OUR EVENT?
Food is not included in the cost of your whiskey tasting. We will provide basic food pairing recommendations, or for an additional fee, we will consult with your venue's chef or catering staff to craft a one-of-a-kind menu paired to your event's whiskeys of choice.
DO ALL GUESTS HAVE TO BE 21 YEARS OF AGE?
Yes, all guests must be at least 21 years of age to attend a Bourbon & Banter Whiskey Tasting Experience. It is the responsibility of the event host (you or your company) for confirming that all attendees are at least 21 years of age. Bourbon & Banter reserves the right to request proof of age for any guest that we feel may not meet the legal drinking age requirements.
HOW MANY WHISKEYS ARE INCLUDED IN A TASTING EXPERIENCE?
The number of whiskeys will vary according to your preferences and budget. Bourbon & Banter recommends that a tasting includes at least four whiskeys to provide an enjoyable experience for your guests.
HOW LONG DOES A WHISKEY-TASTING EXPERIENCE LAST
The duration of an in-person corporate tasting depends on the event format, the number of guests in attendance, and additional options included in the overall tasting experience. Our experience, however, is that a minimum of two hours is required. We recommend 1 to 1.5 hours for virtual tastings but are willing to fit the virtual tasting to meet your company's timing requirements.
WILL MY WHISKEY-TASTING EXPERIENCE REALLY BE THAT MEMORABLE?
Absolutely! We're honored to have led tastings for thousands of guests with nothing but 5-star reviews and feedback. But don't take our word for it; check out what some of our clients have to say about their experience working with Bourbon & Banter.
- Working with Pops and his team was so easy! He helped us set up a great event!
- This was one of the smoothest events I've organized. Everything was clear from the beginning in terms of expectations and how the event would go.
- Overall, very satisfied. The communication was clear and easy to prep for the event. And the packages were nicely done.
- Bourbon & Banter was awesome! Very knowledgeable without being pretentious about it.
- Great host, very knowledgeable, and engaging.
- My customers LOVED it!
- Our team had a great time! (and gave really positive feedback)
- My team and I had a wonderful time. Several of the participants expressed interest in hosting their own tastings in the future.
- Bourbon & Banter did an amazing job engaging the audience, and their knowledge of the topic was above expectations.
- I can't imagine how it could have been done better, Bourbon & Banter's knowledge of the whiskey and industry was fantastic!
- Everyone had an absolutely awesome time! Lots of laughs, conversation, and knowledge sharing.
- Thank you!! I've worked with several vendors on these interactive events, and you guys made it SO EASY! Looking forward to working together again.
- Hire this folks! So worth it!
- Definitely will recommend it!
- Easiest virtual event logistics ever!
- Already have recommended it to my colleagues. 🙂
- The whiskey selections provided a lot of variety and different tasting experiences
- We loved the entire experience! Thank you so much!!!
- Bourbon & Banter was super knowledgeable, and the perfect mix of professional and fun.
All this said, you obviously want to make sure that your guests drink alcohol and are open to trying new things - even if they're not active whiskey drinkers.
DO YOU OFFER WHISKEY-TASTING EXPERIENCES IN MY LOCATION?
Bourbon & Banter is headquartered in St. Louis, MO but can provide our services across the United States and internationally upon request. Depending on team availability within your location, additional costs for travel and lodging may apply.
HOW DO I RESERVE A DATE FOR A WHISKEY-TASTING EXPERIENCE?
Request more information via the button below, and we will get back to you with more information, including an initial proposal for your event. Once we work out the details for your event, a 50% deposit is required to lock in your date and start formal planning.
Still, have questions? Click below, and we'll be happy to explain everything to you.