Born and raised in the Bluegrass, Erin has always held an affinity for her home state’s signature spirit. Throughout her world travels (35 countries and counting!), Erin delights in spreading the gospel of bourbon across the globe, from Spain to Korea, and especially in her now home of Washington, DC. Erin spent her formative years studying international relations and finding the best libations the Nation’s Capital has to offer. Though a high rye bourbon will always be her favorite, she can never say no to a pretty bottle. Always up for an adventure, Erin also enjoys kayaking, science fiction, exceptional cocktails, and travelling everywhere possible.
Holds a Master’s Degree in Diplomacy and International Commerce.
Excavated a Late Bronze Age II site in Israel (Tel Megiddo).
Lived in Madrid, Spain and Daegu, South Korea.
Rode in a motorcade in DC as part of a foreign dignitary visit.
Served on the board of the Kentucky society of Washington since 2014.
Grew up down the road from the Four Roses Distillery on a 90 acre farm.
Desert Island Whiskey
Elijah Craig 18
Ancient Ancient Age 10 Star
Henry McKenna BiB
Russell’s Reserve 10 Year Single Barrel
Blanton’s Straight from the Barrel
“I hope to have god on my side, but I must have Kentucky.”Abraham Lincoln
Erin’s Recent Posts
- Tamworth Distilling Skiklubben Aquavit Review & Cocktail
- Coole Swan Irish Cream Liqueur Review + Cocktail
- Introducing “It’s 5 O’Clock Here” Cocktail Video Series
- Wolf Moon Bourbon Review
- Blue Run Bourbon Review
- Jefferson’s Ocean Spray Bourbon Review
- Pratt Standard Cocktail Co. Old Fashioned Syrup
- Snowy River Cocktails: Accessorize Your Cocktail
- The Ultimate Guide to the 2020 Buffalo Trace Antique Collection
- Marlow Rows Gin Review