Born and raised in the Bluegrass, Erin has always held an affinity for her home state’s signature spirit. Throughout her world travels (34 countries and counting!), Erin delights in spreading the gospel of bourbon across the globe, from Spain to Korea, and especially in her now home of Washington, DC. Erin spent her formative years studying international relations and finding the best libations the Nation’s Capital has to offer. Though a high rye bourbon will always be her favorite, she can never say no to a pretty bottle. Always up for an adventure, Erin also enjoys kayaking, science fiction, exceptional cocktails, and travelling everywhere possible.
Holds a Master’s Degree in Diplomacy and International Commerce.
Excavated a Late Bronze Age II site in Israel (Tel Megiddo).
Lived in Madrid, Spain and Daegu, South Korea.
Rode in a motorcade in DC as part of a foreign dignitary visit.
Served 5 years on the board of the Kentucky Society of Washington.
Grew up down the road from the Four Roses Distillery on a 90 acre farm.
Desert Island Whiskey
Elijah Craig 18
Ancient Ancient Age 10 Star
Henry McKenna BiB
Russell’s Reserve 10 Year Single Barrel
Blanton’s Straight from the Barrel
“I hope to have god on my side, but I must have Kentucky.”Abraham Lincoln
Erin’s Recent Posts
- Bardstown Bourbon Company Discovery Series #1 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Review
- Bardstown Bourbon Company Phifer Pavitt Reserve Collaborative Series #1 Review
- Stolen X Rock & Rye Review
- Vermouth Routin Original Rouge: Your Cocktail’s Next Best Friend
- Copper & Kings American Dry Gin Review
- Coopers’ Craft Finds Itself in Coopers’ Craft Barrel Reserve
- 12 Dumbest Drinking Laws Across Our Great Nation
- The Embassy Series: Mekhong – Thailand’s Native Spirit
- Deep Tasting Chocolate & Whiskey Book Review
- The Embassy Series: Chacha – Georgia’s Native Spirit