Booth Babes: Buh-Bye – Bourbon Podcast #7

Episode 7 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Booth Babes: Buh-Bye – is now available for your listening pleasure. We’ve completed an amazing Bourbon Heritage Month celebration and our liver is trying to figure out what just happened.

Booth Babes: Buh-Bye Bourbon Podcast Episode 7 Header

Episode 7 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Booth Babes: Buh-Bye –  is now available for your listening pleasure.

We've completed an amazing Bourbon Heritage Month celebration and our liver is trying to figure out what just happened. But time waits for no one and we couldn't wait to get another episode of your favorite podcast published just in time for the weekend.

In this episode we provide a quick high-level recap of Bourbon Heritage Month (headline: it kicked ass and we tripled last year's participation), shine the light on some bourbon history in our BourbonIQ segment, rain on a distillery's parade in The Craft Shoot, and break the news on Woodford Reserve's foray into the frozen dessert section of your favorite grocery store.

And of course, we couldn't miss our chance to take on Jim Murray during your favorite segment – Bourbon Bullshit. Fellow Bourbon & Banter team member, Erin Petrey, joins us to throw a few jabs at Jim, but most importantly, to help us discuss the larger issue of sexism in the whiskey industry and explore how brands and consumers can help to make it a thing of the past.

As the most honest podcast in bourbon we're don't pull any punches and we tell it like we see it. If you've been searching for a bourbon podcast that provides honest reviews, to the point information, and doesn't take itself too seriously – welcome home!

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 7 – Booth Babes: Buh-Bye:

  • Bourbon Heritage Month Recap (2:20)
  • Whiskey Headlines (7:24)
  • BourbonIQ (26:05)
  • The Craftshoot (37:14)
  • Bourbon Bullshit (48:50) - After you listen, check out Erin's interview with Jackie Zykan.

We strongly encourage to listen to the whole show but if you're an insufferable pain in the ass who can't wait for anything, jump ahead to Bourbon Bullshit to hear us address a very important topic that needs to be addressed in the whiskey industry. You can thank Jim Murray for this weeks' Bourbon Bullshit segment.

Are you ready? Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable and listen to episode #7 using the player above or via your favorite podcast player.

Warning: If you're not comfortable with cussing and swearing, you might want to skip this one folks. It's recorded at barrel strength with full-throttle banter.

We sure hope you enjoyed episode #7 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.