Kali Ma Pro Tips – Podcast Episode 4

Episode 4 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Kali Ma Pro Tips – is now available for your listening pleasure. We’ve crammed a lot into this episode while still managing to trim the length of the show down to just about an hour.

Kali Ma Pro Tips Podcast Header

Episode 4 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast – Kali Ma Pro Tips –  is now available for your listening pleasure.

We've crammed a lot into this episode while still managing to trim the length of the show down to just about an hour. It's the perfect length to listen to while you pretend to commute to work or while you prep for July 4th festivities.  Hell, if you're hosting a holiday gathering it's the perfect background to keep the conversation going because we know how hard that is to do while wearing masks.

Fellow Bourbon & Banter team member, Erin Petrey, joins us to discuss her recent Weller Single Barrel review and perform a dramatic reading of her pro tip for securing a bottle. It's something you really need to hear to appreciate.  We also take one for the team in the Craft Shoot and then go on the offensive in the crowd favorite Bourbon Bullshit segment.

As the most honest podcast in bourbon we're don't pull any punches and we tell it like we see it. If you've been searching for a bourbon podcast that provides honest reviews, to the point information, and doesn't take itself too seriously – welcome home!

Here's a complete breakdown of Episode 4 – Kali Ma Pro Tips:

  • Whiskey Headlines (6:07)
  • Reviews Revisited (21:29)
  • Kali Ma Pro Tips (33:18)
  • Craftshoot (38:14)
  • Bourbon Bullshit (46:45)

We strongly encourage to listen to the whole show but if you're pressed for time (we're talking to the vodka drinkers of course) definitely tune into the Kali Ma Pro Tips and Bourbon Bullshit. You're welcome!

Alright now. Pour yourself a drink, get comfortable and listen to episode #4 using the player below or via your favorite podcast player.

Warning: If you're not comfortable with cussing and swearing, you might want to skip this one folks. It's recorded at barrel strength with full-throttle banter.

We sure hope you enjoyed episode #4 of the official Bourbon & Banter podcast and that you'll consider sharing it with your friends. We'd love to hear what you think in the comments below or by sending us an email via our podcast email address.

Have a great weekend and remember to stay safe while you're spreading the bourbon gospel and learning to #drinkcurious.

Hey, wait a minute. You have listened to all of our previous episodes, right? If not, head on over to our Bourbon & Banter Podcast page to get caught up.